The law firm of McGill & LaNoce has served the Manayunk and Roxborough communities of Philadelphia for over 55 years.
Sometimes the law can seem confusing. If you are looking for answers to questions, then the Law Firm of McGill & LaNoce is there to advise you.
- Do I need a will?
- My spouse or parent died; do I need to open an estate?
- What does “probate” mean?
- When is a Will “registered”?
- What if my parent died without a Will?
- What’s the difference b/w a Living Will and a Health Care Power of Attorney?
- What can I do if my parents are incapacitated?
- How can I protect my family’s assets?
- Do you have marital or custody questions or problems?
- Are you buying, selling, or transferring real estate?
- Are you starting or considering starting a new business?
- Have you been injured?
Learn more about how McGill & LaNoce can help you. You can contact us by phone at (215) 483-1020 or visit our office in the heart of Roxborough.